AquiMax.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another priority of ours is protecting for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. This website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. AquiMax.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on AquiMax.com, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- • To present our website and its contents to you.
- • To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- • To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- • To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- • To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- • To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- • To operate contests or promotions which you may enter subject to the terms specified for a given contest or promotion.
- • In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- • For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third‐party affiliates’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- • To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- • To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- • To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of AquiMax.com’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by AquiMax.com about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- • To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented
- • To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- • For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- • With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- • To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- • If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AquiMax.com, our customers or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may contact us through e‐mail at our Contact Us page to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.